Wednesday, September 17, 2008
17; 18; 19; Birthdays.

To A lovely sister of my best friend Chrysh's brand new sixteen-year-old
sister+young lady who goes by the name Kathleen ;)
you are greeted as wish, Happy Sweet Sixteen!
just be a good one, we all love you :)
Hope you had the best sixteenth birthday! =)
16 is also special, you see ;]
very sorry, I couldn't have anything else for you on your birthday..
there's just some a bit of minor problems with my family =/
and about birthdays. anyhoos, I hope you had a good one.
Soz can't be with you guys tomorrow at KB =(
It's very sad! I hate it! I wish I could go~
I miss all the church people so much.
love from,
MYCKz's "Y" takes the dancing..
------------------------------------
School was great today.
Loved the almost-winter-feeling weather xD
But it's...I don't know.. I just really miss baby a lot~
"when do I get to see you again?"
I hope I'm able to go out on Saturday (20th Sept)
anybody care to hang with me? ..ZELLE come with me! xP
and Azim! and Nazim, of course, if he's free and if there's nothing lah..
so afternoon, I cleaned up a little in my place here,
studied a little bit, just a little bit, seriously..
and subject t'was History..
then I've been watching Ugly Betty, AGAIN.
I actually want something more interesting to watch,
like could get me more EXCITED~ xD
HAHAHA no people, it's not what you're thinking, it's definitely NOT porn.
I want action, something that'd make me nervous, but NOT porn..
"perhaps you could take me out for a movie, yeh?"
"and take me just anywhere with you~"
----------------------------------------------------------------
Hm, I want to greet Mr. Nikki Osman in advance now
his birthday is tomorrow! xD
One of my best friends's him, actually ;]
the man who'd listen to problems and would always try to help..
I've known that "MAN" for like years now
but it seems weird sometimes.. HAHA
I'm so jealous, he could drive already..
Yes mr. so-called-hot-LADY, I envy you! GRRR.
anyhoos, you know I love you ^^ , good friends, remember? :)
and and.. let me tell you, you're one of the best!
okay I've run out of words for you.. HAHA
just hope you'll have a really good day tomorrow.
HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY, Nickos-Machicos!
19, drive me on a highway.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
and oh! you know what? I'm eating something I'm not suppose to eat right now..
know what it is? it's FRIES x____x""
fat, and oily~ that'd just make me fat too, donchuu think so?
HAHAH kidding~ it doesn't matter much anyway.. just today xP
gawh, I'm really sleepy now.
My eye are dropping now.. x____x""
Head off to beds, sweeties. Mwakz!
Labels: Happy Birthday, MYCKz, Nikki, Porn, Zeee Mall
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 10:21 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


