Tuesday, September 16, 2008
197; Grudge.

REPOSTED; 197 Posts.
but this is like my 178th Published Post. HAHAH!
Anyhoos, I feel good now, I'm watching Passport to Paris, AGAIN.
Romantic Young People In Paris are one of I adores xD
I wish to go there one day.
I can say I love being romantic, I love the way it makes me feel.
So ride me on a motor bike and ride me all the way happily~
alright alright, so what happened today?
Morning; school..
P.E. sucks, skipped them because of my friends.
and my long jump test! FCUK! I haven't take them and it's too late!
I even think one of my friends are happy c0z I got zero for that!
okay so I got sick later on..
watched Ugly Betty (I know right! I'm so late, Imma watch GOSSIP GIRLS later)
and then yeah..
night; dad confirmed leaving on the 24th;
dinner, this movie to paris now xD
I'm glad the movies making me distracted and
I can actually put my problems aside.
I still have classes tomorrow. 8:30am ~ 11:10am
Signing off again.
but this is like my 178th Published Post. HAHAH!
Anyhoos, I feel good now, I'm watching Passport to Paris, AGAIN.
Romantic Young People In Paris are one of I adores xD
I wish to go there one day.
I can say I love being romantic, I love the way it makes me feel.
So ride me on a motor bike and ride me all the way happily~
alright alright, so what happened today?
Morning; school..
P.E. sucks, skipped them because of my friends.
and my long jump test! FCUK! I haven't take them and it's too late!
I even think one of my friends are happy c0z I got zero for that!
okay so I got sick later on..
watched Ugly Betty (I know right! I'm so late, Imma watch GOSSIP GIRLS later)
and then yeah..
night; dad confirmed leaving on the 24th;
dinner, this movie to paris now xD
I'm glad the movies making me distracted and
I can actually put my problems aside.
I still have classes tomorrow. 8:30am ~ 11:10am
Signing off again.
----------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------
You'll understand me if you were in my shoes.
------------------------------------------
Sometimes I wish I was adopted by some rich person, though not famous, I don't wish for that, I just wish I could be free like the others, and although I know I won't feel any much family's love.
-------------------------------------------
I think something's wrong with me, lately.
I don't think I've been myself.
I've been hating myself, also..
GRRRRRRR!!
Now I believe what others say that life is unfair!
...but still, it can't be bahh..
God won't give us problems we can't handle.
You'll understand me if you were in my shoes.
------------------------------------------
Sometimes I wish I was adopted by some rich person, though not famous, I don't wish for that, I just wish I could be free like the others, and although I know I won't feel any much family's love.
-------------------------------------------
I think something's wrong with me, lately.
I don't think I've been myself.
I've been hating myself, also..
GRRRRRRR!!
Now I believe what others say that life is unfair!
...but still, it can't be bahh..
God won't give us problems we can't handle.
Signing off, sincerely yours..
Chiaw Yuen
Chiaw Yuen
Labels: Gossip Girls, Grudges, Movies, Passport to Paris
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 7:30 PM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


