Monday, September 1, 2008
First Day Of September :)




I just got up and it's like 12 now x____x""
I was suppose to sleep for awhile and then I found myself sleeping for more than what supposed to.. oh well, guess I'll just have to stay awake all night..? nawhh..I'll get back the sack, but later on c(x

sooo..what happened today? Hm, school and then went to Pusat Belia and cyber.. HAHA and then joked around with Alif about the swimming pool people. HAHA soo panni~ We were making dialogues (eh? how do u spell that?) ..anyhoos "SOMEONE" didn't show up today. HAHA nevermind lahh..I understand.. you don't ever want to see me anymore.. *sigh* HAHA kidding wah~ I know you'd love to see me again and fond :)


Gaaahhh.. I faaarkin miss Nazimah Carey right now. He's prolly asleep already waiting for me to reply =/ I was asleep. daaaammn!

Oh oh, I wanna thank Alif for the company =) and Nisa & Azim for staying awake chatting with me. HAHAH. I might not go online a few days later.. well just MIGHT NOT.. but I think I am going to anyway..sooo still online. HAHA puasa kaliah! later nada skulah but my exams are like berry soon! FINALS! it's my graduating exam thingy and I need to get good grades for that or else! I won't be able to get my certificate =

Mesti belajar tomorrow morning!!! x) Hopefully I will lah. I put my books under and beside my pillow so tomorrow morning.. brush teeth.. breakfast in my bedroom :) and then sit comfortly on my bed and read them freakin` books 8-]

yes that's what I do now.. put my books really close to myself `cause it tempts me all the time seeing it, I must read it. Hopefully while reading, I hope to understand everything lahh.. hmmm, so I still have tasks to do requests by some friends....


Last Night


okay well, next post later.

Labels: , , , , , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:59 AM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..