Monday, September 1, 2008
New Skool Crew; iMiss!

WAAAA!! Kuya "Bimbo" didn't tell me about this?! =(
I found this while browsing through the internet...
haizzz anyhoos, I miss NSC! Please come back soon!
Kuya bimbs! We miss you! When are you guys coming back?
Sleepover ah! :D HAHA and oh, bring that cute blonde young man too!
haha!! nadawah! kidding~ he's cute but there's no other that can beat
MR.RETRO-SEX-U-ALL!!! ;D
*winkwink*
HAHA eee, I miss Nazim kali~
I hope to see him very soon!
anyhoos, I hope to meet the whole NSC crew on December :D
HAHAH it's sooo gonna be awesome
that I can go to their studio again! :D
PANAGA!! wooooot!
and dang man, Brunei's really small! really small, I tell you!
Everyone knows everybody~
Everything's connected.
Oh well~
Anyways, Imma hit the sack now.
It's late and there's SCHOOL TOMORROW! x__x
Puasa starts on Tuesday as the news on TV said *sigh*
Bah.. cheerios! :)
I found this while browsing through the internet...
haizzz anyhoos, I miss NSC! Please come back soon!
Kuya bimbs! We miss you! When are you guys coming back?
Sleepover ah! :D HAHA and oh, bring that cute blonde young man too!
haha!! nadawah! kidding~ he's cute but there's no other that can beat
MR.RETRO-SEX-U-ALL!!! ;D
*winkwink*
HAHA eee, I miss Nazim kali~
I hope to see him very soon!
anyhoos, I hope to meet the whole NSC crew on December :D
HAHAH it's sooo gonna be awesome
that I can go to their studio again! :D
PANAGA!! wooooot!
and dang man, Brunei's really small! really small, I tell you!
Everyone knows everybody~
Everything's connected.
Oh well~
Anyways, Imma hit the sack now.
It's late and there's SCHOOL TOMORROW! x__x
Puasa starts on Tuesday as the news on TV said *sigh*
Bah.. cheerios! :)
Labels: Facebook, Nate, Nazim, NSC, Panaga
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 12:25 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


