Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Disturbia; 24 Hours.
I wanna grow old with you.
I can't live my life without you anymore.
I don't wanna ever go and leave.
I don't see how I can get tired of you
making my heart beat 24/7 ;P
because you know I love you 24/7
and if words are not enough
I'll stop talking :)
I might hardly ever see you
but it doesn't change the way I feel about you
thinking about you still makes my heart
go JUMPY-WHOOPEE! HAHA
I LOVE YOU!
(you know who you are && your name is Mohd. Nazim bin Hj Zainal Abidin/Ali)
---------------------------------
my mind's in DISTURBIA?
you're my DISTURBIA;
the DISTURBIA in my head.
------------------------------
You know you're 24/7 here(in my heart) xD
--------------------------------------------
and a video recommanded from B.I.L. aka Azim =D
He said it was meaningful :)
well, I can say it's pretty cute! ;)
I can't live my life without you anymore.
I don't wanna ever go and leave.
I don't see how I can get tired of you
making my heart beat 24/7 ;P
because you know I love you 24/7
and if words are not enough
I'll stop talking :)
I might hardly ever see you
but it doesn't change the way I feel about you
thinking about you still makes my heart
go JUMPY-WHOOPEE! HAHA
I LOVE YOU!
(you know who you are && your name is Mohd. Nazim bin Hj Zainal Abidin/Ali)
---------------------------------
my mind's in DISTURBIA?
you're my DISTURBIA;
the DISTURBIA in my head.
------------------------------
You know you're 24/7 here(in my heart) xD
--------------------------------------------
and a video recommanded from B.I.L. aka Azim =D
He said it was meaningful :)
well, I can say it's pretty cute! ;)
Labels: 24/7, boyfriend, Disturbia, Love, Nate, Nazim, Youtube
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 1:14 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


