Sunday, August 31, 2008
FaceBook; Friendster.

Hello people!
I just made a FACEBOOK account :)
Care to add me? [link]

Anyhoos, I was suppose to share it with Nazim.
But uhm, since he doesn't really have much time for it
then I'll be the one handling & updating it, NOW.
Well I don't really know how you share this stuff xP

Hm, I'm pretty new to it.. Still trying to work my page out..
Uploading pictures and adding friends :)

I gradually think Facebook's a little better than Friendster =X

What do you think?

Well I started Friendster since 2005..
and now I have 700+ friends and still counting..
what's good about it is that it's the longest account that I've had..
and I can stay connected to my old friends..
Although much of it are strangers who added me without even knowing me x_x
even my email: [this email] ..it's been years and still using it..
Although yes, I can say there's a lot of STRANGERS adding me
and I hate it when I have to ask them where'd they get my email from
then they would just say they don't know! GRRR!!
PAAAAAKKKERRR! I hate those people! x___x""
and yes, I will definitely BLOCK you if you're NOT gonna tell me
That's just UGH. annoying!
and the people who nudges me for no reason
and non stop saying hi over and over again.
That's annoying, SERIOUSLY!
and now you are BLOCKED!

HAHA okay, I'm gonna stop blasting and get back to the main topic..
Well tell me about what you think about Facebook & Friendster.
I'd love to know ;]
Post something at your blog about it and I'll read.

Bouncing outta Blog Spot ;)
xoxo
Chx =)

Labels: , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 1:55 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..