Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Happy Belated Birthday, Eazy!


HAPPY belated 21st Birthday, Eazy!

30th August, 2008

I just knew him from my cousin "BIMBO"
and through the New Skool Crew..

I just realized that he was that blonde boy
who slept over my place last February 21st..
Just the night when Fei and I got back from

a Famine Camp at KB

and after seeing that mothapaka killing me.

HAHA well getting back to the subject,
that man right there, he's cooool!
`cause....
I find him changing hair colours. LOL!
but he's a pretty quiet guy (when he was here)
He never really talked to me that first day I met him..
but he's cool! :)
and also I find him loving the colour RED
so HighFive Mr.Eazy! LOL
if you're reading this,
I find your name weird and cool at the same time..
EASY-Peazy! Eazy! Eazie! Easicard! HAHAHAH!

He's 21 now and is also known as
the youngest dancer in the crew (I think)
well if any of you knows him, tell me :)

between, I just knew that it was his birthday from FACEBOOK. HAHAH
oh well, finally I can remember his name now.

I've asked many times before but I couldn't remember,
was it just me? or was it just you not being clear?

anyways, I hope you having a good time in Phils.
Holler me if you guys are back!
I'm sooo fond of seeing you guys dance together live! =D

and maybe one day, I'll dance with you guys too :)
HAHA you know I love dancing.


P/S: I love Mr. Retrosexual the most! ;]

Labels: , , , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 3:27 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..