Thursday, September 18, 2008
C0z I had a bad day, that's why..

GRRRR. I can't believe I don't like my home anymore. I used to have a lot of things to do here and now I just miss the air, the people outside. Why just can't I be out? Maybe you know why. Do you know what I did today at home? WATCH PORN! HAHA nadawahh. kidding, never watched one today, maybe later. ih! baie! I hate home! All I did today, online (only Azim, Zelle, Bbz(babes) chatted with me, ..dance (YES, DANCE, SHUFFLE), after my body getting all "WET" xP , I ..I uhm, sing~ ^^ HAHA want me to upload some of the CRAZY> videos?

You know what I'm happy about today?
PARENTS ARE NOT HOME TOMORROW UNTIL SATURDAY AFTERNOON!
ZELLE AND I having SLUMBER PARTY tomorrow; well, so-called~

I might SNEAK, okay? so you only you readers know this.
I am NOT going to school on Saturday. I'll get the answers from Chin2x sjaler, when she sleeps over to my place, maybe I'd bring Zelle-baby also :) HAHA

You know why I'm not happy?
because..............................................................
I'm not having a good day, I don't know what to do. I didn't hit the books today, it's blasting my head. I need the outside people =( oh well, yes I sneaked out to Mamih just now. I need to go down for something with my youngest bro Hou and his friend, but still, no people to look at, didn't go down since the 22nd of August. and oh! I saw "JAY WALL" cpa tue? HAHA!
I have nobody to talk to, bestfriends not in Bandar. They're at KB =( weh! I want to go, but I can't. I never asked for the permission because I hate their NOs, and I can't stand it when I hear it, I'd have to cover my ears, SERIOUSLY!

So, can I go out the Mall on Saturday? IDTS!
Because....parents not at home. UNLESS, you'd sneak me out~ NO SHIET!
no can do! they're not letting me out, bitxh! nah, I don't know. I'm being a pessimist today, because I can't seem to find anything good to do. NO! NO BOOKS TODAY K! STRESSING~

and someone has been ignoring me. BOOOOOOO!!! napakan ih?! left me sudah~
no no, maybe I misunderstood? you think? ambung ambung~

so what else? what's my plan tomorrow ah? maybe I'd do some arts? for nothing~ x___x""
for fun, I guess. nothing to do bah! I want my friends to come over =( since I can't go out YET.
I can't wait till RAYA! I can't wait to see Zelle! and school and and esp baby =(

Thanks to Fei for watching Ugly Betty with me today, though. Sis, I love you! HAHA!
Thanks for the little entertainment you gave me today. since I myself being crap today looking for something to do. it's really boreng here okay. nada lgi mee goreng~ HA! apakann!

and oh! Fei and I are now hiding from some small COCKroach! eh? how to spell?

plus... my ass hit the floors of my bathroom just now. Slipped! GILA! sakit juburku ah.

Bah.. hope you guys having a good holiday, yeah.


"I'm the man!" shiet.shiet.shiet. 8o|
I miss my man :(


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 10:48 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..