Saturday, September 20, 2008
DRAMA, is it your thing?

Yuen, stop being a drama girl!

How can I not be one when I just really really miss someone so, badly?

How do you explain that?

Should I shut up? Just say yes and I will definitely shut up!

Don't you have a minute? not even a second?
I like it better when you don't say anything,
so then I would've not been expecting anything good right now.

Was it my fault? So,
tell me, what have I done wrong?


sick of me? sure, leave me. That's what you're good at anyway.

I feel like I've been taken for granted, do you know that?
Oh well, I don't think so anyway, because you're busy.
All the way, not even a minute time free.

Have you any idea why am I doing this?
I wish you knew how does it feel.
You know too much that I love you so much.
Very clever.. Good! Good that you know.
but it's bad in the way that it's been taken for granted.

So here I am, keeping myself busy and try not to think about any other things
but my work, just work, work, work.
How does that sound like? Not enough?

Well I'm sorry for being dramatic.
Yes, another sorry, sorry everyday.
what else to be sorry about? tell me!

Sorry people, I know you don't know what I'm talking about, I just want to let it out.


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 12:38 AM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..