Friday, September 19, 2008
I miss SUNSHINE..

I feel cold, but I'm not numb, I'm dull abit. What else?
A drama young lady. I am blank. I love life.

I'm happy today for having Zelle, Nick, and Qin around (MSN) HAHAH.

Daaaaaaammmnnn.. I'm freakin freezing here in my room. HAHA! I feel shiett.. but gladly, didn't feel bored today. Wooo! I like myself being really busy.. You know I don't like being a bum! I don't like sleeping, I don't like watching TV. I'd love to be on the computer working, reading, dancing, singing, but hellnah, I don't like doing useless stuffs. Need to do what I gotta do first, because I don't wanna end up regreting again x_x"" that'd make me really pissed! even when I over sleep, I hate it.

so today.. Zelle not sleeping over. HAHA. hm, maybe tomorrow? and the pictures, later ok sis? arhhh.. I'm blank right now, seriously. Post tomorrow lah. and oh shxt! I just remember, I have classes tomorrow. Bah bouncing off~ *bounce* Cheerios!


Stop Crying Your Heart Out - Oasis


Kendiee ♥blogged @ 5:17 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..