Friday, August 29, 2008
Haggard.

I am pretty haggard right now.
I managed to finish my
computer project this morning which is good
but unfortunately I didn't get to buy
the file teacher was asking me to.
Oh well after sending my project I went back to hall
and had our rehearsal for tomorrow.
yes people, dancing again x___x""
gawh! so tired! my day was boring...
but I'm happy that there's certain people
who could still make me smile.
REALLY APPRECIATE IT :)

anyhoos, yesterday, I was having a sleepyhead in school.
We had our first fire drill thingy and damn,
my instincts were good. xP
c0z I managed to get my "important" stuff out of my bag in time
with my head that planned when I was asleep.
something told me that there'll be a fire drill prac thingy..
well, I didn't dance at the prac c0z I was too weak to
and PMS was hurting me real bad..
I would laugh and it would hurt..
I would sit and it would hurt.. x___x"" etc~

Afternoon, skipped class & was supposed to go for the general rehearsal
instead Chin2x & I just went home and did our projects.
Her project was well done after 2 hours
whilst mine was still in progress..
I attempted to do "Protecting The Environment"
but failed so I just went back to my
almost-done presentation about "Healthy Lifestlye"
and so I finished them off this morning.

Oh, I just transfered all the pictures from my phone,
HD camera and digi-cam...
but there's a lot and I can't really be bothered to
upload them right now...
so perhaps tomorrow?

bouncing off;
hitting the sack in a minute.

xoxox
kendieelovesATEN

Labels: , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:33 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..