Sunday, October 5, 2008
Last Day Of Hollyz ~

Finally! Went to Sis Zelle's place :) We were suppose to go BERAYA tapi no jadi.
Ay! always no jadi. Tapi aku jadi di rumahnya. HAHAH sucky in malay~ Soz~
So what have we done? WE HAD *TOOOOOOT* in her room. HAHAH nadawah.
We did lotsa things, and like she said, the best part was the makeover.


Anyhoos, I can't really be bothered to tell you much about the day.
It's sort of on her blog already. HEHEH. I'll just let the pictures do the talking.



Aku Sayang Si Zelle ♥



What should we call these eyes?



Oh hey, sorry for the sucky picto-editing, I'm new to the program
and I honestly think myself that I'm never good at this kind of stuff.
I'm just trying, ya know =) Trying something new..

THANKS A LOT TO ZELLE for the program :)


HAHAH I do look funny here, in a way, right? (Refering to the pictures below)
Trying to model, but I don't know~ HEHEH
I'm too shy to model around people I'm not so close with. HAHAH
but suuuure, I can try.. Zelle's has seen some poses but I look like a poser. HAHAH



I pose like a POSER!! x_____x"" WAWAWA!



Ako chubby na =[ AAAHH. who cares?! =P




Just right after the haircut Zelle did for me :)
I gotta tell you, she is AWESOME! I laaaab you shomuch sista!

Thank you berry much for making my day! xx




Well whatever, I was her dollie~ She did the hair for me and the make up.
She's awesome, I tell you! Banyak laki-laki mau "TACKLE" her.


Then I become "BRIDGE". HAHA!!


Outside, when she was about to show me her "DREAM HOUSE" rupanya(man, I've always want to use that word; HAHA, not even right..).


and when the night has come, and the lalalalalalala..Stand By Me~

HAH paan?! nah, more litratoz~

I look like a FREAK x____x"" (referring to the pic below)


Ladies, Babies, Babes xD




Where's the boy you were suppose to take a pic, Zelle? O___O HAHAH flowers, I LOVE.



I hope "he" sends flowers on my birthday since he didn't get to when it was our 2nd.




Otw Home.. She was suppose to sleepover, tapi no jadi.

We went lepak at night somewhere =P HAHAHA we are BEAUTIFUL LIARS, baby!

SSSHHHH. We're beautifully deadly. Ay! Apakann..


The story's at her blog : [
clickers]
----------------------------------------------



I was bored the whole day yesterday, so I decided to edit some old pics.



Not so old actually, it was taken recently..I think around 18th September..




----------------------------------------------


A bit earlier than 18th Sept.


------------------------------------------------


30th August, affirmative (correct word?).


--------------------------------------------------
28th June, to be exact.




-------------------------------------------------


Sunday, 14th September.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Well, I haven't really had a great week. It's been boring. I HAVEN'T EVEN GOT MY ANGPOW! Unlucky~ so unlucky~ aaayy, and not much people here in the house to layan. I wanna go beraya, man! Siapa open house? Invite me xP HAHAH nah, I'm not forcing or anything.. Just telling you, I wanna go beraya. and you know, the plans I made earlier, all NO JADI! FAAAAAAK! I don't like it when it happens. I was suppose to go Istana, but aaaaaayyy...lotsa reasons... Then, suppose to go on more open houses, but grrrrr... Don't know what to do anymore! =( I've been sad, yes. I've been mad. I've been asking so many questions myself. I can even feel the ghost of someone's friend around me O____O it doesn't freak me out, though. It's just weird, somehow I think he's around watching me, trying to tell me something. Or was it maybe the necklace I wear? Aaaaayyy, ainakoooh! ewan ko na (I don't know already/anymore)..





Anyhooos, TOMORROW. Yes, toms... SCHOOL REOPENS! Happy? Somehow no, I'm happy, but sad, but happy, ay entah~ I just miss my school mates. And oh, met a lot of new guys lately.. HAHAH tapi no interest eh aku neh.. I only want JAN. Just JAN. If they were to be around, I'd hug them so tight and might not even let them go. I miss them bah. Especially NAJ. Okay okay, you don't know WTH am I talking about. Hmmm, well I'm gonna bounce off right now.



PLUS, BLOG LAYOUT changed!!!



Is it nice? O____O I'll change my prof picture soon. HAHAH maybe you people know what happened. But it's okay lah, I'll be fine. I think I can handle this myself. *sigh*

oh yeah, heard one of my favo DDR songs today... somebody played it~

LET'S GROOOOOOOOOVE! ..Reminds me of someone, someone special...

BTW, I hope it's not too late to greet you guys,



HAPPY HARI RAYA!!!

Maaf Zahir dan Batin ~



Bah, signing off. Mwakz!

xxychi.

Labels: , , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 9:32 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..