Sunday, September 21, 2008
Insomnia; No in Malaysia.
Remember I have Insomnia? and probably also "MONOMANIA"
Somehow, it's back. It started gradually when I was in my Year 7 and until now yeah.. so it wasn't back, it'was just there all along making me not sleep early everday... Tried to sleep early, wake up again TOO early in the morning..then couldn't get back to sleep..
Oh well, I'm getting sleep now anyway~
3 more days and then MALAYSIA.. I'm sure it's gonna be fun, but yeah, I'm definitely gonna be missing you, Brunei. I can't really go online there sooo yeah.. I'm just gonna write things down in my diary again and post when I'm back, just like when I used to.. except last time, there was too many to post, so I didn't get to post them, got lazy. HAHAH. Hope this time, I won't.
So Brunei friends, what do you want from Johore and KL? I sure will try my best this time to get you guys something :) you're all special to me, okay? esp you, Nazim, and my bestfriends (Ohmagawd, there's so many of you =/ HAHAH aku akan cuba ok?) ;)
HAHA! well, do you know what do I expect people to answer when I ask them about what they want?
Chiaw Yuen : "So, what do you want from there?"
: "Nothing really... Just you..."
HAHA but if you really want something, sure :) Hope I have enough money and well, I'd probably shopping for those clothes, talk about expensive ones ;) you know what I like, those shirts with good quotes or just cool-whatever-words written xD
Okay, I think Imma hit the sack now, alright? Mwakz!
Somehow, it's back. It started gradually when I was in my Year 7 and until now yeah.. so it wasn't back, it'was just there all along making me not sleep early everday... Tried to sleep early, wake up again TOO early in the morning..then couldn't get back to sleep..
Oh well, I'm getting sleep now anyway~
GOOD MORNING BRUNEI! :)
GOOD MORNING, SUNSHINE!
GOOD MORNING, SUNSHINE!
3 more days and then MALAYSIA.. I'm sure it's gonna be fun, but yeah, I'm definitely gonna be missing you, Brunei. I can't really go online there sooo yeah.. I'm just gonna write things down in my diary again and post when I'm back, just like when I used to.. except last time, there was too many to post, so I didn't get to post them, got lazy. HAHAH. Hope this time, I won't.
So Brunei friends, what do you want from Johore and KL? I sure will try my best this time to get you guys something :) you're all special to me, okay? esp you, Nazim, and my bestfriends (Ohmagawd, there's so many of you =/ HAHAH aku akan cuba ok?) ;)
HAHA! well, do you know what do I expect people to answer when I ask them about what they want?
Chiaw Yuen : "So, what do you want from there?"
: "Nothing really... Just you..."
HAHA but if you really want something, sure :) Hope I have enough money and well, I'd probably shopping for those clothes, talk about expensive ones ;) you know what I like, those shirts with good quotes or just cool-whatever-words written xD
Okay, I think Imma hit the sack now, alright? Mwakz!
mwamwahs.
Labels: Johore, KL, Malaysia, Nate, Nazim
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 5:37 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


