Monday, September 22, 2008
3 Muskeeters!
Definitely, 3 of my favourites ;D
CHYEAHHH!
The Insomnia Bros. Vid 2!
Do go to the actual one, so you could give a rate & comment yeah.
----------------------------------------------------
So awhile ago, not awhile actually, Sunday afternoon.
I slept at 6 in the morning, forgot what I did, I had dreams and forgotten them.
but they were so-so. who else could there be in my dreams? HAHA!
So yeah, I feel happy for making love for about 2 hours or more with my BOOKS
on a Sunday afternoon :) it was uh, terrific! HAHA!
It wasn't just books, not story books lah. School books, something that should really be worth.
So yes, I just made love with the books, damn yeah, sexy. HAHA
apakann. WTH am I saying! HAHA
Okay I just noticed I've been "HAHA"-ing.
That could mean I'm smiling, or either laughing, or being sarcastic or whatever.
and Bro is back from the school camp.
Daaaamn, he's black. My lil brother's black. xD nadawah~
He's dark okay, and my youngest is like so fair =X
anyhoos, I know that doesn't concern you or anything but whatever.
Hm, so later, I'm gonna be dating.
YES, dating~ dating my best friend since her birthday is like TOMORROW
which I cannot attend or go wherever because I cannot sleep at the night,
I had to be ready by 5 in the morning and leave to Miri
then probably KL, if not, maybe Johore.
wherever dad takes me and my siblings. oh well~
sure it's gonna be fun, hope I don't get fat!
c0z I'm really chubby right now, as you see.
It's not just a feeling, it's true.
and if I'm this chubby, I don't feel good, somehow.
So yes, school tomorrow.
after that, pergi dating sama si Chrysh :)
then my room - tidy it before mom will! because I don't like people touching my stuffs~
then pack my bags, so I don't need to rush the next day.
then, make love some more~ *wink* with the books~ =|
How good is that? then 23 night, chat with me online lah.
Not gonna sleep at that time, so yeah.
BOOHOO! Can't go online for 5 days.
SOOOO GONNA MISS BRUNEI PEOPLE!
HAHA like it's forever but it's not~
Hm? okay, running out of words.
Oh yeah, it was good knowing Mika-Chiuh! and one of the coolest ladies in KB xD
CHYEAHHH!
The Insomnia Bros. Vid 2!
Do go to the actual one, so you could give a rate & comment yeah.
----------------------------------------------------
So awhile ago, not awhile actually, Sunday afternoon.
I slept at 6 in the morning, forgot what I did, I had dreams and forgotten them.
but they were so-so. who else could there be in my dreams? HAHA!
So yeah, I feel happy for making love for about 2 hours or more with my BOOKS
on a Sunday afternoon :) it was uh, terrific! HAHA!
It wasn't just books, not story books lah. School books, something that should really be worth.
So yes, I just made love with the books, damn yeah, sexy. HAHA
apakann. WTH am I saying! HAHA
Okay I just noticed I've been "HAHA"-ing.
That could mean I'm smiling, or either laughing, or being sarcastic or whatever.
and Bro is back from the school camp.
Daaaamn, he's black. My lil brother's black. xD nadawah~
He's dark okay, and my youngest is like so fair =X
anyhoos, I know that doesn't concern you or anything but whatever.
Hm, so later, I'm gonna be dating.
YES, dating~ dating my best friend since her birthday is like TOMORROW
which I cannot attend or go wherever because I cannot sleep at the night,
I had to be ready by 5 in the morning and leave to Miri
then probably KL, if not, maybe Johore.
wherever dad takes me and my siblings. oh well~
sure it's gonna be fun, hope I don't get fat!
c0z I'm really chubby right now, as you see.
It's not just a feeling, it's true.
and if I'm this chubby, I don't feel good, somehow.
So yes, school tomorrow.
after that, pergi dating sama si Chrysh :)
then my room - tidy it before mom will! because I don't like people touching my stuffs~
then pack my bags, so I don't need to rush the next day.
then, make love some more~ *wink* with the books~ =|
How good is that? then 23 night, chat with me online lah.
Not gonna sleep at that time, so yeah.
BOOHOO! Can't go online for 5 days.
SOOOO GONNA MISS BRUNEI PEOPLE!
HAHA like it's forever but it's not~
Hm? okay, running out of words.
Oh yeah, it was good knowing Mika-Chiuh! and one of the coolest ladies in KB xD
out.
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 12:57 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


