Sunday, September 21, 2008
♥Aku Sayang! ♥
My attempt of cheering my sister Zelle up :D
baby, t'waas 7UP! HAHA lame~
baby, t'waas 7UP! HAHA lame~

So I had another night with my sister Zelley-Welley whom I love very much.
Cheer up okay, babe/sis? :)
and well obviously, I LOVE HER TOO :D
Cheer up okay, babe/sis? :)
and well obviously, I LOVE HER TOO :D




---------------------------------------------
oh yeah, found one of my "litrato" from Viel's Blog :)
I actually think I look oh-so-cool there xD -What do you think?

BABY!! Yes, I stole it from your Display Picture on MSN xD HAHA
Gaaaaddamn! looking at our pictures and your pictures makes me miss you more!
Shieett~ Just go do your work :) I'll be fine now, I promise.
Let me tell the readers, that
oh yeah, found one of my "litrato" from Viel's Blog :)
I actually think I look oh-so-cool there xD -What do you think?

BABY!! Yes, I stole it from your Display Picture on MSN xD HAHA
Gaaaaddamn! looking at our pictures and your pictures makes me miss you more!
Shieett~ Just go do your work :) I'll be fine now, I promise.
Let me tell the readers, that
I LOVE MOHD. NAZIM ZAINAL.
Yes baby, I'm this loco about chuu~ *wink* ;]
Yes baby, I'm this loco about chuu~ *wink* ;]
yours truly,
Chi-marijuana-bulat ♥
Chi-marijuana-bulat ♥
Labels: Convo, Nate, Nazim, Web-Cam
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 3:27 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..



