Saturday, September 20, 2008
Taking It Back..
Okay, I'm not sure about this. I might not be sober. HAHA
But I think I'm taking back what I said.
I think I misunderstood a lot.
But I need to really fix this soon.
I hate arguments, I hate it very much, seriously!
I can't stand it being very long.
and Nazim, if you're reading this, you know I Love You
and I really really miss you.
I hope you do too. I'm looking forward of seeing you after Ramadhan =')
I'm leaving really soon so yeah..
I just hope we talk soon, tell me instantly if I've done something wrong.
I know you're busy, but I hope you read this ASAP.
I gotta hit the sack now, alright. so yeah. Chao!
and if I don't wake up.............
But I think I'm taking back what I said.
I think I misunderstood a lot.
But I need to really fix this soon.
I hate arguments, I hate it very much, seriously!
I can't stand it being very long.
and Nazim, if you're reading this, you know I Love You
and I really really miss you.
I hope you do too. I'm looking forward of seeing you after Ramadhan =')
I'm leaving really soon so yeah..
I just hope we talk soon, tell me instantly if I've done something wrong.
I know you're busy, but I hope you read this ASAP.
I gotta hit the sack now, alright. so yeah. Chao!
and if I don't wake up.............
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 4:21 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


