I grew up in Brunei, been here since 3.
I go to a chinese school situated somewhere in BSB.
Year 10!
I have a HEART FULL of PAINLOVE.
It might seem sometimes that
I don't care about others,
but the truth is, I do. =)
& u know, I can be really dramatic sometimes,
thus, I'd still prefer to get hurt than not to.
Uhm, I'm an open-minded person,
you can talk to me just about anything ;]
I'd love to be YOUR best friend =D
U may find me lame at times,
but hey, Lame is Cool! said by someone.
but I can be funny too k! HAHA
Just if you know me better! xD
Oh oh! Plus, my marital status..
That's aBit complicated but I have a girlfriend.
& her name's Leena :)
Well my profiles here does not define the real me,
you gotsta know me better to appreciate! ;]
I wish I could still say that:...... Click here if you hate me.
Blow The Candle!
ToGetAtLeast 5As for PMB
To Sing&Dance Better;UpToMysatisfaction.
ToBeThe BEST Female Shuffler in Brunei.
ToLearn Proper Breakdancing
&& perhaps be NSC's 1st BGirl ;D
ToLearnFluent Spanish & French
ToPlayBetterMusicThroughGuitar&Piano&Drums
A New Phone (a good one)
A New Laptop
A Mini Laptop
RebuyThe Olympus WaterProof Cam
A new acoustic guitar
An electric guitar Retrooo-Paintings! Photography! Money $$$ Ka-ching.
---------------------------------
I LOVE DANIEL CUENCO
I LOVE MY BABY!
I LOVE x
I WANT x
I WANT x
I WANT x
Hearts Talking!
What have you got to say? Spill It, Please! =D Please leave s0mething before you leave.