Thursday, October 9, 2008
2k8 CHMS Teacher's Day!

Just wanna greet all the teachers in CHMS, HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!
I don't think any of them reads my blog, though.

Oh hey, it's been a fine day, "SOMEONE" made my night xD Guess whooooo?
Nah, I ain't tell ya~ xP He's cool, keii. But no, nobody else races the heart out of me, ANYMORE. (Does that even make sense? Hmmm.. I wonder~) Yeah, he's a super MYSTERIOUS friend(?)

So, I've been at school, as usual.. and I've been thinking... About my PMB exams which is in a week now, next year 2009, my life, my upcoming christmas, the new year...

Anyhoos, let me tell you about school today.. Well, do you guys know who the *TOOOT* is Mr. Madonna? Do you even have any idea why was HE called that?
Simply because, he loves Madonna, admires Madonna, and even TRIES to SING like her interesting, no? ..I'm not really gonna say out his name here specifically, but hey, I gotta say it's waaaaay gaaaay when he sang "A Simple Song" today. We even thought he was lip syncing..?! CHMS heard that, and maaan, yes, he's coool though he acted gayish just now. Overall, it doesn't really matter, the TEACHERS/elders enjoyed it.

So there was a line dance, a drama "Flying Kite" where Kuan lao shi is a MAID. HAHAH! but I wasn't paying much attention to it =|
Then there's the MONGOLIAN Dance where the Kindergarten's teachers danced like COOOORAEZEEE~ I mean, craaaaazy. It was funny yet enjoyable. I'd say not much of my type.
Oh oh, and there was a Chinese Orchestra music too, with my art teacher as the lead player, anyhooos, she's awesome! HAHAH loved that "End Of Century" song.. Daaamn, I could even dance to that, make a remix.. wooo! HAHAH. Jiang suang~ And oh, ex-crush also played.. HAHAH I wonder what made me liked him aah last time? Was it because he's half this and half that too? I don't think sooo.. HAHAH.. I seriously have no idea... or was it his smile? eh?!~ O_O

Moving on... A host asked, "What is Love?" to all of us... and "How much is it?"
So then, I wanted to go and answer, not because I wanted the "GREEN" gift but yeah, maybe I'm good at it? HEH! Nehhh... Well, Love was said as if it was almost indescribable, it has more than what words can say, it has beyond millions of definitions. It's not really indescribable, it's just too much to describe, a thousand words might not even help to describe it.. There's more to it.. Well, I'm not posting much about it now.. Maybe next time?
Okay, and then, how much.. How much is Love?
Like Wan Ye's said, I quote, Love is Priceless.
It can never be bought, or sold, but it can be given, and too, it can be received.


Why aaahhh..people BOO-ed Wan Ye? HAHAH. and Sherharlaigne, youuu woak(ROCK)!!

So after that, there was this song "Nilai Cinta" sang by Cikgu Samsiniah and Chai Mei Yan.
and I saw KHAIRUL dancing~ HAHAH plus Max@ Hafiz too.. HAHAH Calliiii!!~

After that, musical rendition.. I didn't know Teacher Roman could play guitar O___O
and Teacher Caroline could sing... Woahh.. but I'm not so surprised anyway.. "You've Got A Friend".

I guess that's about what I have to say about today. Well, I made a short song today xP random~

------------------------------------------------------------------

Toms Plans:

7.30am -> Leaves Home To School.
8am => COMMERCIAL STUDIES (F3C)
9am => Attend ANOTHER Commercial Studies class (F3B)
10am => Class Dismiss!
10.30am => Braya besama kawans to Alif's & to Amalina's :)
12 noon => Balik rumah, buat my kerja. [Go back home, do my work.]

Not sure about what I'll be doing in the afternooooon.
JUST WORK!
---------------------------------------------------------------------

P/S: Eh kawans, invite me arah your house braya ih. xP

So yes, I'm trying to enjoy raya as much as I can. Although, it's been bad lately.
Anyhoos, "SOMEONE" asked me to sleep already so yeah.
Known one secret? JAN's the only one who made me follow him like a dog. HAHAH! STUPID!

Bah, I'll post again laters.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:33 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..