Monday, October 6, 2008
Ayers & Firecrackers!

Today's been okay. School's the same. Just a little bit changed, with Mr. Ang Sak Tiong ruling over the school. Berry strict, I tell you! He's always around but he's better than the others, I must say..because he's good at his job, and that's why he got his job back after a few months. Anyhoos, I am not gonna talk about that craaap. HAHAH.

Well, awhile ago, I was at Kampong AYER AYER AYER (8) xD Azim made a song for it eh, just before I left Brunei... Well, it was okay lah, beraya and got ang pow already.

I like the breeze there, it's really cold. So what does the place-the night reminds me of? Especially every night, when I have to watch FIREWORKS and hear them cracking.. Perhaps you know, the things that had happened during TangLong 26th July, 2008. I would say, it was the best day of my life, EVER! I keep talking about it with my sister Fei, and I don't know. It just always reminds me of the HAPPIEST moments of my life with the man that I love the most. HAHAH daaaamn! Does it always have to be in my head when I see that place, the firecrackers? Okay, so like a friend told me just now, just don't think about it TOO much but it's okay. Chyeahh.. He's right~ Anyways, he's macho now ahh. HAHA somehow macho already, but still itaaaam. SSSSSSHHHH. HAHAH mana tau ya membaca~ But he's coool, I tell you. namanya ashhole! HA! nadawahh.. He's name is xxxxxy :) Good friend lahh.. I used to hate him but yeah, I got over it and decided to forgive him.. Because we can't hate someone forever, and even if we can, why should we, right? Hmmmm... sooo.. hmmm, wanna know how perverted I could get? check this out [clickers] HAHAH borenggg.


I miss so many people right now, that when I see them, I'd hug them like there's no tomorrow~
Esp. Azim, Nazim, YOU (whoever are you if you are close to me).

I feel gay right now. SAAAAAAD is in my head. But I know I'll be alright. Just right now, I think I'm really insane... I'm ridiculous, I know~ I'm dumb, in a way or maybe even in more ways but aaaaayyy! I don't know how to make my day better. I can't accept and believe what's just happened all of a sudden. What went wrong and aaaayyy. SHEEEEEEETCH! I gotta stop this.

Anyhoos, it's like 12.26am now. I gotta hit the slack ayts. Addddiiiiiiooooosss, readers!

Labels: , , , , ,



Kendiee ♥blogged @ 11:37 PM

when the lion fell in love with the lamb..