Friday, October 10, 2008
My Classic All Time Favo Love Stories.
HAHAH yesh, haven't sleep. Just wanna post this video.
and oh, I definitely love classic love stories, I love romance, I love it simply :)
Just like "Titanic" & "Romeo & Juliet" ;]
Even the song of Mariah's, way fine.
I don't think it's THAAAAT gay lah, I love it classic.
and I am, do in love with the story of Romeo & Juliet and yes, Titanic.
Daaamn, the maker will get A for that. HAHAH!
Loves eeeet! xD wooooo!
and oh, I definitely love classic love stories, I love romance, I love it simply :)
Just like "Titanic" & "Romeo & Juliet" ;]
Even the song of Mariah's, way fine.
I don't think it's THAAAAT gay lah, I love it classic.
and I am, do in love with the story of Romeo & Juliet and yes, Titanic.
Daaamn, the maker will get A for that. HAHAH!
Loves eeeet! xD wooooo!
I have no idea why I like it so much, I like CLASSIC LOVE STORIES. Well, of course not only the classic ones, but yeah. HEHEH!
Labels: Art, Classic, Life, Love, Youtube
Kendiee ♥blogged @ 12:25 AM
when the lion fell in love with the lamb..


